- All course registrations are final. We are unable to offer refunds or transfers for any Think Small Institute course, so please carefully review the course information before you purchase.
Instructor-Led Training (ILT)
- Each participant must register individually and be prepared to join the ILT on their own electronic device.
- You will receive an email reminder of your approaching ILT session that includes a reminder to log-in to the Think Small Institute Learning Center to join your scheduled ILT.
- Participants will join their ILT session through the Think Small Institute Learning Center. Clicking the “Join” button opens up Zoom in another window. Participants must have access to a device that meets the requirements to join a Zoom training. Please review Zoom system requirements.
- Participants are highly encouraged to join the ILT using video and audio from a quiet setting. This will make for a more engaging, calm, and attentive learning experience not only for yourself but for all participants. For safety, and full participation, you are not allowed to join an ILT while driving.
- ILTs may be recorded for internal quality purposes but will not be made available to participants, or the public, for later viewing.
- If an ILT fails to enroll a minimum of 5 participants it will be canceled, and you will be notified no later than 1 day prior to the session.
- If an ILT cancels for any reason, Think Small Institute will notify participants as soon as possible and refund the full training fee.
Think Small Institute Proof of Training Attendance Policy
- Think Small offers two types of verification for attending training:
- A certificate of participation for out-of-state participants, and
- Verified training hours recorded on an individual’s Develop Learning Record for participants in Minnesota.
Certificates of Participation outside of Minnesota
- A certificate of participation is provided to learners who have attended and participated in professional development training events but who reside outside of Minnesota and do not wish to earn MN Develop training hours.
- Certificates of participation act only as proof of attendance and/or completion and are not guaranteed to qualify for clock hour credit in any state outside of Minnesota.
Develop Learning Record Training Hours for Minnesota Participants
- Training hours will be granted to participants who are evaluated against predetermined standards for knowledge, skills, or competencies per Develop requirements.
- Training hours will not be verified for participants who miss more than 15 minutes of the training event.
- After your training ends, please allow 3 business days for credit to appear on your Develop Learning Record.
For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 651-233-2263.