Last updated: May 6, 2021
- What personal information do we collect about you through our Platform?
- How is this information used and with whom it may be shared?
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data?
- What are our security practices to protect the misuse of your information?
- How can you correct any inaccuracies in the information?
Information We Provide and Collect
We may collect information about you through your use of our Platform with software application tools and data files, such as cookies, web log files, IP addresses, device state information, unique device identifiers, device hardware and OS information, and information relating to your login of your user account (“Usage Information”). You may be able to control such Usage Information through the control settings on your device. You may be required to permit such Usage Information to log into your user account or to purchase our Products.
We may collect and process information through our Platform about the location of your device using GPS or other location technologies, such as sensor data from your mobile device providing information about nearby Wi-Fi access points and cellular network towers (“Location Information”). We use Location Information solely as necessary to analyze and improve our Platform and Products.
Use and Disclosure of Your Information
We use your Personal Information as necessary to maintain your user account for the purpose of performing our services. In addition, we may use either Personal Information or Usage Information, we collect or you provide to us, in order to:
- Respond to any questions you ask or to respond to the reason you contacted us. We do not share your Personal Information with any unaffiliated third party, unless necessary to respond to your request.
- Enhance, improve and develop new services and products and for overall customer support.
- To process your order and/or deliver the Products you purchase through our Platform.
- Monitor usage and interaction statistics on our Platform, and/or through responses to our communications.
- Enhance, improve, and offer new products, services, and overall customer support.
- Perform data analytics for our internal business purposes.
- Allow us to respond quickly and efficiently to your questions and your requests for information.
- Communicate with you (via email, text, phone or mail) either directly or indirectly through our marketing service provider to send you special offers, or marketing information related to our products and services.
- Track use of our Platform, investigate suspicious activity, and enforce our terms and policies, to measure and improve the operation and security of our Platform, and your Personal Information.
- Assess and improve our Products.
- Allow us to disclose your information to the extent permitted or required by law.
We use the Usage Information to perform data analytics, analyze and evaluate the features and functionality of our Platform and Products. We may also use Usage Information to process automatic crash reporting which collects reports of crashes, other technical issues, and information relating to how our Platform and Products are functioning.
We may use Location Information to customize Products or information specific to your region. You have the ability to control access to Location Information through the control settings on your device.
You may opt out of any future contact from us at any time. Depending on where you live, you may have certain legal rights under applicable law. For example, you may have the following rights:
- Right to Access – means you can ask us for a copy of any Personal Information we have about you, if any.
- Right to Correct – means you may ask us to change and/or correct any Personal Information we have about you.
- Right to Delete – means you may ask us to delete any Personal Information we have about you and we will be happy to do so unless we are required to retain such information by law or regulation or we have a right to retain subject to a user agreement for our internal business purposes.
- Right to Transfer – means you may request a copy of your Personal Information, in a commonly used and machine readable format, be provided to you or to a third party you specify.
- Right to Limit – means you have the right at any time to unsubscribe to any marketing communication from us and we will promptly honor such request.
We take precautions to protect your Personal Information, including reasonable physical, administrative, and technical safeguards. When you submit Personal Information via our Platform, your Personal Information is transmitted using secure sockets layer (SSL) encryption technology. We restrict access to your Personal Information to our authorized personnel and/or Third Party Providers as appropriate and necessary to provide our Platform, Products and/or maintain your user account.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act
In compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, 15 U.S.C. § 6501.06 and 16 C.F.R. §§ 312.1 – 312.12, we do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13, nor does our Platform or our Products target children under the age of 13. By using our Platform, Products, and/or creating any user account, you represent that you are not younger than 13. Please contact us as noted below if you know or suspect that we have collected information from children under the age of 13 and we will take prompt measures to remove such information.
Cross-Border Transfers of Personal Information
Our systems are located in the United States and we may also locate systems in other locations where we or our service providers maintain facilities. Unless otherwise requested by our clients, backups made from locations within the European Economic Area remain within the European Economic Area. The storage location(s) are chosen in order to operate efficiently, to improve performance, and to create redundancies in order to protect the data in the event of a server outage or security incident.
We may transfer personal data from the European Economic Area and Switzerland to other countries, some of which have not been determined by the European Commission to have an adequate level of data protection. When we do, we use a variety of legal mechanisms, including contracts, to help ensure your rights and protections travel with your data; such contracts will conform to the standard clauses specified under the GDPR and we will remain liable for the protection of such Personal Information.
If you are located anywhere outside of the United States, please be aware that information we collect, including Personal Information, may be transferred to, processed in, and stored in the United States. By accessing our Site or Platform or providing us with Personal Information, you consent to the transfer, processing, and storage of Personal Information in the United States.
Copyright © 2021 by Think Small. All rights reserved.