Last updated: April 23, 2021
This Acceptable Use Policy (“AUP”) applies to any user, strategic partner, customer or vendor with use rights to any of the Think Small data, system, or technology used to provide the Think Small platform (“TS Technology”) or its website or platform (“TS Platform”). Any such user, strategic partner, customer or vendor, acknowledges and agrees that any use rights or license grant which may be provided in an underlying agreement with Think Small is governed by the restrictions in this AUP. The TS Technology and TS Platform may be used solely for its/his/her internal business/personal purposes (as applicable). The TS Technology and TS Platform may not be used to:
- Send spam or any other form of duplicative and unsolicited messages, or any other mass communication other than as expressly permitted by Think Small;
- Harvest, collect, gather or assemble information or data regarding other users of the TS Platform without their consent;
- Transmit through or post on the TS Platform unlawful, libelous, tortuous, infringing, defamatory, threatening, vulgar, or obscene material or material that may be harmful to minors;
- Knowingly transmit material containing software viruses or other harmful or deleterious computer code, files, scripts, agents, or programs;
- Knowingly interfere with or disrupt the integrity or performance of the website or the data contained therein or attempt to gain unauthorized access to the service, computer systems or networks related to the TS Platform;
- Decompile, disassemble, or otherwise reverse engineer or attempt to reconstruct or derive any source code (or underlying ideas, algorithms, structure or organization) from any TS Technology or TS Platform or from any other information by any means whatsoever;
- Distribute, disclose or allow use of any of the TS Technology or TS Platform in any format through any timesharing device, service bureau, network or by any other means, to or by any third party (not including affiliates if permitted under an underlying agreement);
- Violate any use or license grant, as specified in the underlying agreement;
- Create Internet “links” to or from the TS Platform, or “frame” or “mirror” any of Think Small’s content which forms part of the TS Platform (other than on customers’ own internal intranets as permitted by an underlying agreement); or
- Modify or create a derivative work of the TS Technology or TS Platform or any portion thereof.
We reserve the right to investigate any suspected violations of this AUP. We may also report suspected violations of this AUP to applicable law enforcement authorities or third parties and we may elect to cooperate with any investigation of illegal activities associated with violations or suspected violations of this AUP, TS Technology or TS Platform.
If you have any concerns or questions about this AUP, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copyright © 2021 Think Small. All rights reserved.